TERM OF USE, as of April 2nd 2019
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF IT (AS WELL AS THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION) FROM HESCH INDUSTRIE-ELEKTRONIK GMBH AND/OR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES (E.G. HESCH SCHRÖDER GMBH), THE RECIPIENT AND/OR USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ON ITS OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF THE ORGANIZATION THROUGH WHICH IT IS EMPLOYED AND/OR COMMISSIONED.
Within the scope of the intellectual property rights of HESCH Industrie-Elektronik GmbH, the following licensing terms apply to this software package, subject to the statutory provisions.
1. The distribution and use of this software package or parts of it that are not permitted in accordance with this term of use is invalid and will automatically terminate your rights under this license.
2. HESCH Industrie-Elektronik GmbH and its affiliated companies are not obliged to carry out maintenance work or to provide support or updates for the software package.
3. Part of this software package may contain software that applies to the open source terms. This applies to all types of open source licenses that are provided according to an open source license, which essentially corresponds to the open source definition that can be viewed on www.opensource.org. This also applies to other comparable open source licenses such as GNU General Public License (GPL), Eclipse, Public License (EPL), Apache Software License, BSD License and MIT Licenses.
In the file License.txt of the software package, you can find out which open source software is part of this software package
4. The software package is and remains the sole property of HESCH Industrie-Elektronik GmbH and its licensors.
5. The user must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Regulations concerning the use of the software package or any part of it, including all applicable Export Control Acts, must be observed.
6. Although this software has been tested many times and is subject to our quality monitoring, it is impossible for us to test the software with all available combinations of different environments. The user therefore agrees to ensure that this software cooperates properly with his IT base. HESCH Industrie-Elektronik GmbH and its affiliated companies are not liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damage or consequential damage or loss of production resulting from the installation or operation of this software.